Rooms Mom Will Love
This weekend we’re celebrating moms with flowers, dinners out, and candy. But do you know what moms really want? An oasis! A place that’s all her own where she can get away and unwind. I love peaceful rooms that allow you to recharge, so here are some rooms that I know mom will love!
1. A spa-like retreat. What mom wouldn’t love to soak away her cares in a deep and luxurious tub? Add a few spa details like warm towels and stress-free design, and you’ve got the perfect present, like this room from Sabon.
2. Inviting linens, a soothing palette, fresh flowers, and a scented candle – now that’s the recipe for the perfect mom-retreat, like this bedroom by Judy Elliott & Jess Bandiera
3. How about an outdoor getaway right in the backyard? There’s a new trend for “she sheds” to give mom a home away from home, and this one from Country Living is calling my name.
4. Or if a full shed is too much, maybe consider a place all her own on the porch. A daybed is would make the great outdoors even greater!
5. Finally, for the moms who are readers, what about a library all her own? All that’s required is a comfy seat, lots of books, and plenty of time alone.
To all the moms out there, I wish you a very happy Mother’s Day this weekend!