Five Fab Living Rooms
Believe it or not, April is almost over. I hate to see it go, but at least we can look forward to the lovely month of May. I can’t wait to share my upcoming blog posts for you as we get closer to summer! For now, I’ve compiled a few of my favorite living room designs to wrap up my series on Fab Rooms.
1. The architecture stars in this design, so the palette is left simple and chic with white acting as a backdrop to shades of navy. That one pop of red slays me.
2. I love using art to drive the design of a room, and this gorgeous living room centers on an oversized painting with layers of green. You can see the greens and greys repeated in the room’s plush upholstery.
3. Tall ceilings can make a room seem too open and sparse, but this living space is brought down to size with shape and style. The light fixture is hung low to create that feeling of intimacy, and a circular rug defines the seating area.
4. Layering and luxurious materials make a sophisticated mark in this living space. Texture and tone are key, from the glass and crystal, to the velvet and faux fur.
5. The seating in this lilac and cream living room is arranged perfectly, and the colors are balanced well with pink poufs and a teal backdrop in the bookshelves.
Want to see more ideas for stunning living rooms? Just head over to my Living Rooms pinboard, and you’ll have inspiration galore!