Five Fab Kitchens
We’re back with my Favorite Rooms Series this month, and today it’s all about kitchens. Kitchens can be complicated spaces, but here are some of kitchen designs that caught my eye this spring — and make it look easy.
1. I love color in the kitchen, and this gorgeous room showcases a pale green on the lower cabinets, and a deeper turquoise inside the upper cabinets. The colors are perfect foils for the bright, clean white and the defining black countertops.
2. An all-white kitchen is a timeless classic, but this favorite of mine is given a natural update with a walnut-stained island, basket-weave stools, and dark metal pendants.
3. In a kitchen, I love to design plenty of storage and this kitchen beautifully provides that, with stunning gray-green cabinetry and a hidden pantry.
4. This stunning kitchen owes a lot to its architecture, but the sunny yellow and custom details like that fabulous hood really make it a standout.
5. The most successful kitchens are not only beautiful, but they function perfectly for the people who live there. This kitchen offers great storage, efficient layout, and perfect lighting, all in one lovely design.
On my Yes Chef pinboard, you’ll find plenty more. What are your favorite spaces this spring? Check out my blog for more of mine in the coming weeks.